seeking peers for sks.teknoloji360.com

fuat
Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on sks.teknoloji360.com.
The server is physically located in Turkey (TR).
The machine has not IPv6 connectivity. Only IPv4.

I have loaded
https://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/sks-dump-*.pgp files.
I see 65733 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks.teknoloji360.com            11370   # Fuat Bölük     <
[hidden email]>        0x03E48A51

Thank you,
Fuat Bölük

Re: seeking peers for sks.teknoloji360.com

Jim Popovitch

Re: seeking peers for sks.teknoloji360.com

Jeremy T. Bouse

On 3/6/2019 9:49 AM, fuat wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on sks.teknoloji360.com.
The server is physically located in Turkey (TR).
The machine has not IPv6 connectivity. Only IPv4.

I have loaded
https://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/sks-dump-*.pgp files.
I see 65733 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks.teknoloji360.com            11370   # Fuat Bölük     <
[hidden email]>        0x03E48A51

Thank you,
Fuat Bölük

A couple things to note, your server is over 5 million keys short which will put a huge tax on anyone peering with you. The current key count is closer to 5446000 than 66000. I don't know if that's because of an incomplete import of the key dump or the key dump you used was too far out of date. The other item I noted when checking out your server is you're attempting to peer with the pool itself:

Gossip Peers

sks.teknoloji360.com 11370
hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net 11370
subset.pool.sks-keyservers.net 11370

This will not work. Also why are you trying to peer with yourself? Then there is the mailsync config...

Outgoing Mailsync Peers

Do you really have mailsync setup for both those email addresses? Do you really need to?

Re: seeking peers for sks.teknoloji360.com

fuat
The dump process continues. only a small part was added to the KDB.

Gossip Peers

sks.teknoloji360.com 11370
hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net 11370
subset.pool.sks-keyservers.net 11370

we wanted to listen to these areas, but we learned that they should
accept parity.

Outgoing Mailsync Peers

I [hidden email]
I [hidden email]

Yes, two of them have mail account setup.