sks-peer.spodhuis.org IP renumbering

Phil Pennock-17
By my understanding, SKS accepts IP changes without problems and the
only issue is a lingering stale diff file.

Still, a heads-up: sks-peer.spodhuis.org will be changing IPs; in fact,
it appears to have picked up a new IP for outbound connections already,
which may be affecting syncing -- this addition of new IPs for
renumbering happened *after* the recent problems.

[193.202.115.177] will be changing to [94.142.241.93].  As part of this,
I'll be explicitly setting recon_address, which I hope will set the
source address for outbound connections too.

Thanks,
-Phil