sks.verioweb.de is looking for peers (no sufficient count)

sks.verioweb.de is looking for peers (no sufficient count)

Verioweb SKS

Dear members,

I am looking for peering members for my SKS keyserver instance as I don't have a sufficient count, yet.

I am running SKS Version 1.1.6 on sks.verioweb.de (public community server).

The server is physically located in Nuremberg, DE, EU and has IPv4 & IPv6 connectivity.

A keydump has been imported from keys.niif.hu, dated 2018-10-08 (5334366 keys).

Here comes the line for your membership file:

sks.verioweb.de 11370 # Verioweb SKS [hidden email] 0xFA39A9751B334F7D

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards Oliver Gregorius