sks.verioweb.de is looking for peers

Verioweb SKS

Dear members,

I am looking for peering members for my SKS keyserver instance.

I am running SKS Version 1.1.6 on sks.verioweb.de (public community server).

The server is physically located in Nuremberg, DE, EU and has IPv4 & IPv6 connectivity.

A keydump has been imported from keys.niif.hu, dated 2018-10-08 (5334366 keys).

Here comes the line for your membership file:

sks.verioweb.de 11370 # Verioweb SKS <[hidden email]>

For operational issues, please contact me directly: [hidden email]
Thank you, regards
Oliver Gregorius