squid-nufw-helper download link dead

Hamlin DSouza
Hi,

The download link for squid-nufw-helper seems to be dead. Does anyone
know an alternative link where I can download it?

http://software.inl.fr/releases/squid-nufw-helper/squid-nufw-helper-1.1.3.tar.bz2

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
Hamlin

Re: squid-nufw-helper download link dead

Eric Leblond-2
Hello,

On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 17:21 +0530, Hamlin DSouza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The download link for squid-nufw-helper seems to be dead. Does anyone
> know an alternative link where I can download it?
>
> http://software.inl.fr/releases/squid-nufw-helper/squid-nufw-helper-1.1.3.tar.bz2

I've jut updated the source I have here:
https://github.com/regit/squid-nufw-helper

BR,
--
Eric Leblond

On Tuesday 13 November 2012 05:56:21 PM IST, Eric Leblond wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 17:21 +0530, Hamlin DSouza wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The download link for squid-nufw-helper seems to be dead. Does anyone
>> know an alternative link where I can download it?
>>
>> http://software.inl.fr/releases/squid-nufw-helper/squid-nufw-helper-1.1.3.tar.bz2
>
> I've jut updated the source I have here:
> https://github.com/regit/squid-nufw-helper
>
> BR,
> --
> Eric Leblond