[tlf-1.3.2] How to change RST-Field entries

[tlf-1.3.2] How to change RST-Field entries

Karlheinz Geyer
Hi *,

I'm planning to use tlf as my contest logger.

How can one change RST-Field enries?

Page-Up/Page-Down keys changing CW-Speed, good.
Left/Right-Keys changing band, got no glue how to change "599" entires
when in input/exchange fields Key-Up/Key-Down both don't work as
expected.

Any ideas? Thx for your help in advance.

Yours sincerely / vy 73 es 55 de Karlheinz, DK8KK

Karlheinz
--
Diese Nachricht wurde mit einer Petroleumlampe in das
offene Ende eines Glasfaserkabels gemorst.

Re: [tlf-1.3.2] How to change RST-Field entries

Thomas Beierlein-4
Hi Karlheinz,

PgUp and PgDown is the way to go, but you have to set CHANGE_RST in the
logcfg.dat file (see PgUp und PgDown in the man page).

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea