understanding error message

Skip Carter
my recon logs have messages like these:

<reconciliation handler> error in callback.: Failure("configuration of
remote host (<ADDR_INET [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:39602>) rejected: filters do
not match.\n\tlocal filters: [ yminsky.dedup ]\n\tremote filters: [
yminsky.dedup yminsky.merge ]")

<recon as client> callback timed out.

What do they mean and what do I do about them ?  What are these filters
? Is there something else I need to configure ?

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter
[hidden email]

Taygeta Scientific Inc