update published index

mhoenicka
Hi all,

I haven't used the HTML output of the planner index for a while. Today
I've noticed that it still reflects the state of my planner project of
like a month ago. I have a file called index.muse with this content:

<markup>
<lisp>(planner-index-as-string t t)</lisp>
</markup>

So the index itself is generated content, and unless I touch
index.muse it is not going to be published to HTML. Is there a way to
publish this file along with those that did change without having to
touch it manually?

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka
[hidden email]

Re: update published index

itmejl@chrikro.net
Markus Hoenicka wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I haven't used the HTML output of the planner index for a while. Today
> I've noticed that it still reflects the state of my planner project of
> like a month ago. I have a file called index.muse with this content:
>
> <markup>
> <lisp>(planner-index-as-string t t)</lisp>
> </markup>
>
> So the index itself is generated content, and unless I touch
> index.muse it is not going to be published to HTML. Is there a way to
> publish this file along with those that did change without having to
> touch it manually?
>
> regards,
> Markus

Hello Markus!

You have to add a line or two to your project configuration i .emacs.
It is your :default och :force-publish lines.

(setq muse-project-alist
          '(
                ("Wiki" ("~/Pathto/plannerfiles"
                  :default "index"
                  :force-publish ("index")
                  :major-mode planner-mode
                  :visit-link planner-visit-link)
                 (:base "planner-html"
                  :path "~/MyWeb/Wiki"
                 ));; end Wiki
)

Regards

Christina

Re: update published index

mhoenicka
Quoting "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>:

> You have to add a line or two to your project configuration i .emacs.
> It is your :default och :force-publish lines.

Thanks for your quick help. My project setup lacked the :force-publish
entry. After adding that, all things work as expected.

regards,
Markus