upgrade advice

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hello,

I'm currently running:
duply v1.11.1
duplicity version 0.7.05
python 2.7.11
gpg 2.0.14

I would like to upgrade to duply 2.0.1 and duplicity 0.7.11

I am exclusively backing up to aws s3 backends. Is there anything I should be aware or before proceeding?

Thanks,
Scott

Re: upgrade advice

duplicity-talk mailing list
hey Scott,

check out the duply Changelog. it should hold all the info you need ;)

..ede/duply.net

On 27.01.2017 19:38, Scott Classen via Duplicity-talk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently running:
> duply v1.11.1
> duplicity version 0.7.05
> python 2.7.11
> gpg 2.0.14
>
> I would like to upgrade to duply 2.0.1 and duplicity 0.7.11
>
> I am exclusively backing up to aws s3 backends. Is there anything I should be aware or before proceeding?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Re: upgrade advice

duplicity-talk mailing list
duplity itself should not pose a problem. just make sure you start a new chain, just in case, one never kowns.