voip solution for your business

voip-4
Dear Product Manager,
          Nice to know you are in VOIP industry with great reputation.

This is Vicky from Yeastar. we are wondering if there is any room for cooperation? Yeastar is a manufacturer specializing in voip field for several years, producing IP PBX, GSM gateway, digital fax for SMB with excellent qualities and competitive prices. We also provide you top technical support and services.

MyPBX is a flexible product that supports PSTN,GSM and SIP trunks with FXS / FXO / PRI / BRI (ISDN) ports. It is embedded hybrid IP-PBX which caters for the small businesses less than100 users. It has a series of versions as well as a user-friendly interface to facilitate configuration.

MyPBX can support multiple languages now including French,Italian,Chinese, English, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish. Also, Voice Prompts of Danish,Dutch,Finnish,Flemish,German,Greek,Hungarian,Norwegian,Polish,Swedish has been added to MYPBX.

Please note that Auto Provision for Snom phones is supported now!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards,

vicky
MSN ID: [hidden email]  <A href="msnim:add?contact=vicky@yeastar.com">

Skype ID: yeastar.vicky  <A href="skype:yeastar.vicky?add">  <A href="skype:yeastar.vicky?chat">  <A href="skype:yeastar.vicky?call">

2011-10-14
Vicky Lee
Yeastar Technology Co.,Ltd.
Room 202,No. 23 Wanghai Road,2nd Software Park,Xiamen,China
Tel.: 0086-592-5503309 (Ext:6045);
Fax: 0086-592-5503307;
Mobile:0086-18250810126;