weblogger-change-weblog doesn't work for me

weblogger-change-weblog doesn't work for me

Laura Conrad

I have two blogs, and have done weblogger-setup-weblog on both of
them.

I don't seem to be able to send entries to the first of these I
defined.

When I say weblogger-change-weblog, the following shows up in the
*Messages* buffer:

           Contacting host: www.serpentpublications.org:80
           Reading [text/xml]... 825 bytes of 815 bytes (101%)
           Reading... done.
           Newsgroup: Serpent Publications
           Mark set

Serpent Publications is the second of the blogs; it never asks me if I
want the first one.

I do have the following in my .emacs:

 '(weblogger-config-alist (quote (("serpentpublications"
 "http://www.serpentpublications.org/wordpress/xmlrpc.php" "admin" ""
 "1") ("laymusic"
 "http://www.serpentpublications.org/laymusic/xmlrpc.php" "admin" ""
 "1")))))

--
Laura   (mailto:[hidden email])
(617) 661-8097 233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

If you find you are serving the same thing too often to the same
people, then invite someone else instead. It is much easier to change
your friends than your recipes.

Peg Bracken