where is the repository for monotone nowadays?

where is the repository for monotone nowadays?

Hendrik Boom-2
I tried to update my repository for monotone that I had downloaded
a few years ago, and it seems not to be able to find the main repository.
Where is inowadays?

-- hendrik

Re: where is the repository for monotone nowadays?

Markus Wanner-2
On 06/28/2016 04:55 PM, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> I tried to update my repository for monotone that I had downloaded
> a few years ago, and it seems not to be able to find the main repository.
> Where is inowadays?

Hm.. the website seems down. I'll take care soon-ish.

From the top of my head:
"monotone.ca/monotone?net.venge.monotone"

Regards

Markus

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 05:14:44PM +0200, Markus Wanner wrote:
> On 06/28/2016 04:55 PM, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > I tried to update my repository for monotone that I had downloaded
> > a few years ago, and it seems not to be able to find the main repository.
> > Where is inowadays?
>
> Hm.. the website seems down. I'll take care soon-ish.

That would probably explain the problem.  I'll just wait and retry.

-- hendrik

\>

On 28.06.2016 17:22, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 05:14:44PM +0200, Markus Wanner wrote:
>> On 06/28/2016 04:55 PM, Hendrik Boom wrote:
>>> I tried to update my repository for monotone that I had downloaded
>>> a few years ago, and it seems not to be able to find the main repository.
>>> Where is inowadays?
>>
>> Hm.. the website seems down. I'll take care soon-ish.

Looks like that was just my mobile internet connection was to blame,
here. At home, things work just fine.

Have a look at the fine manual:

http://wiki.monotone.ca/MonotoneProjectServer/

I usually use something like (which is pretty selective):

mtn pull
"mtn://monotone.ca/monotone?net.venge.monotone{,.*};-net.venge.monotone.{contrib,guitone,viewmtn,web,web.,trac-plugin}*"

Kind Regards

Markus Wanner