wiki developer page update needed

Christophe Battarel

Hello,

I noticed a mistake on this page : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/D%C3%A9veloppement_module

The theme folder in a module should be in "mymodule/theme" and not in "mymodule/themes".

I have permissions to update wiki but not enough skills since the content seems to be included from elsewhere : {{TemplateModuleTreeSimple}}

May anyone fix the wiki and/or explain me how to do it ?

Thanks a lot

Christophe

Re: wiki developer page update needed

Jean Traullé