wups, forgot I had an account... I just wonder if there's a quick/easy way for me to add a screenshot or 2 to ones with no pics

wups, forgot I had an account... I just wonder if there's a quick/easy way for me to add a screenshot or 2 to ones with no pics

Andrew Derry

I see more are getting pics, but when I started using Ubuntu after a break a year or so back, there were almost none.

I'm kinda a chronic app installer to try stuff and so I could sometimes add a number a day, if the process is smooth and fairly quick.

Also about some packages like wireshark - being like v2.3 or whatever and current is 3.6 or whatever.. would I be able to easily update ones I was familiar with... I'm just a bit rusty but have been using linux since kernel v0.98 or I think v0.99.. on 35 of those 3.5" "floppies"

I've coded at least a bit in a couple dozen langs, Commodore PET BASIC first in 1978, and Apple ][+ assembly was totally fun.. the usuals like Pascal, C/C++, and some AI courses used Lisp and Prolog back in the late 80's... so I could try some light menial coding if any was available. I am available at random hours as I'm on disability and play when I can.. loving a lot of the newer AI stuff and all that.. but if we could try with screeners and/or minor easy coding - bit rusty..

And I got like VSCode and VSCode Insiders, that aren't exactly the same size, but all the text and words are the same.

Suggestions?  .. to start slow and easy, as I spend most of my available play time coding the AI, and if I beat all the billionaires, I will make the world better. But for this stuff, I'm not so used to. (distro maint)

Happy for thoughts. Thanks for yer time!

Andrew

Vancouver BC, Canada  (that's not private)