xinerama

Gerald Klein
Hi, I am a noobe to stumpwm I have been using dwm, awesome, xmonad and I wanted to check out a manual tiling window manager. I use 3 monitors with 2 cards, I am using Nvidia 319, latest stable version of stump.  I am using the same xorg.conf as other wm's but stump doesn't want to recognize xinerama and presents me with one large screen. I also tried ratpoison and it recognizes xinerama along with i3. Because stumpwm was the successor to ratpoison and was using LISP to configure I was looking forward to a lot of customization possibilities. If anyone has an idea of what this might be I would be very grateful.

My thanks to anything you may know

--

Gerald Klein DBA

[hidden email]

www.geraldklein.com

geraldklein.wordpress.com

[hidden email]

708-599-0352

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580

Brought to you by the Amish Mafia