xlog 2.0.15alpha is available for testing

xlog 2.0.15alpha is available for testing

Andy Stewart-2
===
Resending since I don't think this went out last night as I expected.
My apologies if you get this twice.
===

Hi Everybody,

xlog 2.0.15 ALPHA is available.  It may take a while for all mirrors to
be updated.

Changes:
* Updated to support ADIF version 3.0.6
* ADIF2 export has been removed
* ADIF import required a LOT of work
* New bands, modes, and submodes were added
* minor update to xlog.cfg to support the above
* Update country file

Download Location:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/xlog/

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!  This is ALPHA quality software with a LOT of edits.

I STRONGLY recommend backing up the entire contents of your ~/.xlog
directory BEFORE trying this new version of software.

This software is NOT TO BE USED for anything other than testing.

I CANNOT be responsible for data loss.  Please BE CAREFUL!  You have
been warned.

OK, with that out of the way, I'd like people to please test the following:

* Be sure that your existing *.xlog files can be read correctly
* Export to ADIF v3 and make sure the information is correct
** Note that MODES and SUBMODES are different with ADIF3
* Try importing ADIF files created from tools other than xlog
* Export to other formats to make sure nothing was broken

If you encounter a problem, please provide the following:

a) a copy of whatever file xlog was asked to read
b) a copy of your ~/.xlog/xlog.cfg file
c) What exactly did you do?
d) What did you expect to happen?
e) What actually happened?

Please email that information to me at:  [hidden email]

If you test xlog and don't see any problems at all, please tell me! That
is also good information.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group

Re: xlog 2.0.15alpha is available for testing

Ed-19
I'll test in the morning, let you know what I find. Haven't used xlog in
years, but I'll always test whatever you put out there.

Ed W3NR