xlog 2.0.18beta has been released

Andy Stewart-2

Hi Everybody,

Please try xlog 2.0.18beta.  It has been updated to support FT4 mode.  If there
are any problems, please let me know.

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/xlog/xlog-2.0.18beta.tar.gz

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group

Re: xlog 2.0.18beta has been released

Paul Bramscher
Hi Andy,

A big thank you for continuing to support xlog -- my ham shack has been
100% Linux (Debian) for some years now.  Thanks, in part to xlog
(+fldigi), I've earned entry into ARRL's DXCC.

Happy Holidays,
73, KD0KZE / Paul

On 12/22/19 9:03 PM, Paul Bramscher wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> A big thank you for continuing to support xlog -- my ham shack has been
> 100% Linux (Debian) for some years now.  Thanks, in part to xlog
> (+fldigi), I've earned entry into ARRL's DXCC.
>
> Happy Holidays,
> 73, KD0KZE / Paul

HI Paul,

Many thanks(!!) for your kind words.  I'm happy that xlog has been useful to you.

73,

Andy
KB1OIQ

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group
Founder:   Chelmsford Linux Meetup Group
Vice President: PART of Westford, MA (WB1GOF)