On 2010-05-18 02:34 +0100, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> It seems to work for me using the following sequence:
> M-x ielm RET
> (xml-rpc-method-call "http://paste.pocoo.org/xmlrpc/" "pastes.getRecent" "4") RET
> I tried this using version 1.6.8 from launchpad.net.
> Let me know if you're still having the problem and, if so please provide
> all the information in xml-rpc-submit-bug-report.
I was writing the interface to it and the hang seems to be caused by
some non-ascii char. Unfortunately I didn't debug the problem right
away. I can't reproduce it now. I ended up choosing json but may do a
xml-rpc later on. Will let you know in some more details if it hits me