zlib for chicken 5

Robert Jensen
Hello,

I ported [1] to Chicken 5. You can find the source at [2].

All the best,
Rob

Re: zlib for chicken 5

Kristian Lein-Mathisen

Hi Robert,

and thanks for doing this. It seems the sources for zlib for C4 has disappeared! That makes things awkward.

You have both a README.md and a README.org, could those be merged perhaps?

K.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 4:11 AM Robert Jensen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I ported [1] to Chicken 5. You can find the source at [2].

All the best,
Rob

Re: zlib for chicken 5

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
Hi Robert,

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 22:08:44 -0400 Robert Jensen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I ported [1] to Chicken 5. You can find the source at [2].
>
> [1] http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/zlib
> [2] https://github.com/r1b/zlib/releases/tag/0.6

Have you tried to contact the author to check whether he is ok at
handing over the egg?

All the best.
Mario
--